New Variation on Diagonal Dish cloth Pattern

I was looking through some old patterns of mine and came across a different version of the Grandma's Favorite dish cloth than I'd posted before. This pattern was shared with me at my first knitting meeting back in Kansas. It was the first thing I ever learned to knit! (I said this once before, but it was actually this pattern that I used, (not the other one) that I thought.

Here it is:

With size 7 or 8 needles:

Cast on 4 sts
Knit across Row
K2, yo, knit to end

Repeat until you have 45 sts across or desired number

For the decrease-
K2, yo, K2tog, knit to last 5 sts, K2, knit last three sts.
Repeat this until you have 8 sts left.

Then,
K2, yo, K2tog, K2
K2, yo, K2tog, K1
K1, K2tog, K2tog, K1

Cut thread and pull through last 4 sts and tie off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber