Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Knit pattern for baby hat and booties

I was searching the patterns on ravelry and found a neat sounding pattern. You use different weights of yarn to get the different sizes you need. Sounds like a great way to use up stash yarn!

There is even a pattern for a matching pair of baby booties.

Click here for the hat pattern.

And here for the bootie pattern.


The cute hats are knit in the round with a rolled brim and stockinette look. I might have to dig around my stash and see if I can't find some yarn to knit these up this weekend.

I'm really trying to decide what it is that I want to knit and for whom. I feel that I'm taking on too many projects and feeling overwhelmed at the moment.

I'd like my spring break to be productive but not sure what I plan to knit up yet.

No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...