Thursday, March 8, 2012

How to make a larger nylon net pot scrubber

As some of you have wanted a larger one than the original post, I thought I'd share how to do that.

You just simply cut the strips a little wider and add in 1-2 extra strips when you are doing the "Next 4 strips" part.

I tried it this week and it worked. But I prefer my scrubbies to be smaller, so I'll just leave them as is.

I remember when I cut the strips the opposite way, that the scrubbiness seemed less scratchy and more soft and shiny. I'm not sure what the benefit would be to that. I just know that I didn't like the way it felt in my hands, so I will continue making them the way I have been.

No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...