Ballband dish cloth pics and more

I was trying to find a nice bright variegated yarn to make a dish cloth with and found one called Psychedelic. It did knit up differently than how I thought it would turn out but I liked the end result.


Front and back view shown.




It did take me quite a long time to make but the end result was worth it. The person I sent it to said she liked it. 

Most dish cloths I make are around 7 inches square and this one was almost 10! It was larger than I thought it would be, but before I did the last set it was shorter than I wanted it to be, so I couldn't really help the size it turned out.

I think I might make some more this weekend.

I've been working on the knitted hat for a friend and finally making some progress. After a couple hours of working on it last night, it finally measured an inch! If I hadn't messed up on EVERY round...

That was kind of disappointing, because I really wanted to get it done last night. But the main goal is to complete it before my yarn order comes in and since it did not arrive today, technically I have another day to work and finish the hat. :-)

This weekend, I'm hoping to knit up either the sudsy sacks or several dish cloths or both. 

I'm anxious to start knitting a set of these.



Comments

Jen said…
That is really pretty! Good job!
Norma Wampler said…
this is beautiful!! I love the colors.

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial