How to make a knitted cell phone pouch with drawstring

I just realized I never posted the pattern for the knitted cell phone drawstring pouch that I made awhile back. Instead of using size 4 needles, I used size 8's. It worked out so much quicker!

I casted on 30 stitches using double pointed needles.
I knit around for 1 1/2 inches. Then, I made an eyelet row which worked out nicer than just poking the chain aimlessly whichever way. I did this by knitting one, then doing a yarn over and then knitting two stitches together. I did this all the way around then knit it the rest of the way in stockinette stitch (knit each round) until it was the desired size. Then, I just did the three needle bind off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial