Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sewmor and Brother Machines

Well, thanks to a friend's tip I found a manual to order for the Sewmor machine. However, my aunt emailed me to today to tell me that the friend that had it before me ordered herself the manual and now I have to give the machine back. :-(  It's such a beautiful machine.

So, I went and bought myself a Brother LX2500 from Walmart. I put it all together today and did some test sewing on it. And it sews wonderfully. No tension troubles at all! Just straight out of the box and I'm ready to sew!

I'm so excited!! For the next two weeks, I've got a lot of neat ideas to sew. I'll post up some pictures tomorrow of my machine, but if you can't wait, here's one to see now from the Walmart site.

Now, I'll be able to post up finished projects of my sewing as well as knitting.

I'm off to go knit some baby booties now. I've been promising the lady from the quilt store some Mary Jane booties with matching hats for a long time now and thought it would be nice to actually have some made up by the time school starts again. I've got so many things I want to knit. I just need to go do it now!

On a side note, one of my friends gave me a nice sized basket of yarn today. Now, to decide what to make with all of it.

It seems my yarn keeps multiplying. Not that I'm complaining. I've got so many things to make next I can't keep up with all of it!

until next time!

No comments: