Knitted facial scrubber



I was thinking of face scrubbies the other day and realized I posted a pattern for a crochet one but not a knitted one. So, I grabbed some yarn and a pair of knitting needles and had some fun!

I wanted to make it square with a nubby texture, so I decided to do a seed stitch pattern. It took me several tries to get it right because it kept turning out like a rib stitch instead.

I used size 6 needles and casted on 23 stitches. Must be an odd number but can be any number.

The rows- Knit 1, Purl 1, (repeat across.)

**You'll end with a knit stitch (which is important for the seed stitch to look right. If you end with a P1 then it will be a ribbed stitch. Not what you want.

Then do it again. And keep repeating it until it's square or the size you want.

I'm not done with it yet, but will post up a picture when I'm done. I love the way it's turning out so far. And the nubby texture is just perfect! Soft, yet scrubby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber