Friday, November 18, 2011

Refrigerator dough experiments part 3

Well, it didn't look like they were raising much but I went ahead and turned on the bake function. (which I LOVE about my bread machine by the way!)

And about thirty minutes later, I popped these out of the "oven"


I made a thin icing to drizzle on top but they were plenty sweet on their own. And not even 15 minutes later, they were all gone! It reminded me of a monkey bread version. It was delicious!! The recipe I used is found here. (on an earlier post)


Tomorrow, the experimenting continues. I made the whole batch of this dough and have the other half in the refrigerator. I plan to try making regular dinner rolls to go with lunch. Not sure if there will be any "raise" to it left, but I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Old Shale Scarf and fabric

I bought some yarn this week but could not bring myself to start another project until I finished at least one of my current WIP's. So, ...