Finished hat picture





Well, before I gave the hat to "M" I realized I did not have my camera with me, so I'll have to have her bring it back so I can take a picture of her wearing it. Until then, you'll have to see the picture taken with a friends camera phone:



I really like the colors of it. I never would have thought to put those colors together, but that is what she picked and I like it so much I may make another!

One big difference I have noticed with these style hats versus the other style of ear flapped hats I've made in the past is that the with the other ones, the hat covers more of the back of your head and neck. This one fits just like a cap on your head plus the ear flaps. I almost like the other style better because my neck stays warmer. Even though the ear flaps cover more of my chin.

The pattern came from here, I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber