Okay, after I made that last post, I looked up a couple more sites and started a new pattern for some baby booties. I started around 4 so it took me about 45 minutes but not bad since I had to learn a few new stitches. This is the pattern I tried on the Bernat site. If you're not a member it may not let you look at it but it's worth joining for FREE! I'm off to make the other half. I really like how they turned out. I just have to learn a better way to make the ties. This type yarn kind of unravels and is not being nice! lol
If I can get the pink booties done tonight along with the other half yellow one, I'll be super thrilled!
Until next time!