Friday, October 14, 2011

Pom Pom maker review

I got some pom pom makers today. I've tried the Susan bates ones and I was not impressed. I just don't have the patience to put the yarn through the hole and wrap it that way.

The ones I got were this and this by Clover. They are absolutely awesome!! They were worth every penny purchased at the local yarn shop. I am so glad she carries them! I made a pom pom with the size 2 1/2 and it was the right size for the blue and white hat I made earlier this week. I promise to post up pictures tomorrow!

Click here for a good tutorial on how to make a pom pom.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like it makes nice pompoms!

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...