Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pink Stuff

Hubby's grandma makes it whenever we go to her house for Thanksgiving and it's delicious! Since Thanksgiving will be here before we know it, I thought I'd share the recipe now before I forget. Even though over the years it's been made with orange jello, it's still called "Pink stuff" at grandma's. lol

1 small box jello (any flavor)
1 small container Cool Whip
1 small container cottage cheese
1 small can mandarin oranges

Fold jello into cool whip. Drain the oranges and fold into cool whip mixture along with cottage cheese. Cover and store in the refrigerator until cold. Enjoy! My mouth is just watering at the thought of this yummy fruit salad dessert!

No comments:

Old Shale Scarf and fabric

I bought some yarn this week but could not bring myself to start another project until I finished at least one of my current WIP's. So, ...