"Seconds" dish cloth drawing

Sometimes it seems that no matter what I try to knit it just doesn't turn out the way it's supposed to. I've knit this pattern close to 50 times and for some reason, it turned out wrong. So, I tried to knit another one today and it just wasn't working. I kept trying to decrease it, but it kept increasing or staying the same. I decided to try another pattern and I messed up on it three times. Someone once said, there are three steps to knitting: "Knit, Purl, and Rip" How true!

I was going to list this in my etsy shop but decided not to. Instead, I'll just have a drawing and send it to someone for free. Its bright and cheery colors ought to brighten someone's day, I hope! Contest open to U.S. only, excluding, Hawaii and Alaska.

I will ship out the item on August 31st. Enter a comment at the bottom if you wish to be included in the drawing.

I've also got this posted on my facebook wall, so I'll collect all the names and have the drawing using this great site.

I'll post up the winner's name here at my blog.

Taking the week off from knitting! lol

until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial