Benefits of Apple cider vinegar

I've heard that Apple Cider Vinegar (acv) with the mother works to keep pests off animals. I bought some awhile back to drink mainly in the summertime as a Gatorade type drink. It works great when you're working outside to drink this concoction: 1 teaspoon acv mixed in 1 cup of water and a little honey for sweetener.

There are times I don't need the honey at all. Like my body just craves it without it. Other times, I can't stand the smell of the stuff and some sweetener helps it go down.

Anyways, this summer the mosquitoes and ticks and other undesirable critters have found their way to my skin and have been having a buffet on me. My legs are full of scabs and the itchiness is more than I can handle.

So, this morning, I decided to try the apple cider vinegar drink. I poured some acv in my cup and added some honey. I think a lot more than 1 teaspoon went in because it is quite tart and usually it tastes like water with a tiny bit of vinegar flavoring added in. Not that it's got a bad taste to it, but definitely takes some getting used to after drinking soda's and fake juices all summer. I also plan on cutting down my sugar consumption and instead eating sugar in moderation. (the way it ought to be)

I plan on drinking one cup of this every day for 30 days and see if I don't find me some relief. For dogs, the recommended dosage is 1 teaspoon per gallon of water. I used it on both our dogs with good results.

If this doesn't work, I guess I'll try some garlic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber