Finished rug pics

I crocheted two rugs this week. The first one went so fast. The last one took the longest. I don't know why but I had to take it out at least 5 times. The holes weren't lining up and I was afraid I'd never get it done. I just had to take a break from it and try again. This time no problems! I took some photos of the first one which was black and red, but none of the pictures turned out. Here is the purple, pink and white one.

I'll try to post up pictures of the first one before it gets sent to its new home. While I love crocheting rugs, I think I'm ready to take a break for now. It makes such a mess and Nick was complaining of the mess I'd made. I had little fabric strips EVERYWHERE! (even in the bed since the last place I was crocheting was there.)

For now, it's all packed away but I'm sure in a few days I'll have it all unpacked and will be cutting strips again. I still want to crochet one for our living room. The two above have homes spoken for already.

If anyone is interested in buying one, contact me for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial