Prayer Shawl Meeting

Tomorrow will be my first time going to the prayer shawl ministry that meets in town. I have been wanting to go for some time now but hadn't been able to for one reason or another. I have missed going to the knitting club that meets on Mondays (twice a month) because it's the same day that Nick works at the college. I haven't had the desire yet to just stay in town the whole time and wait until he gets off of his shift. I did it all last year but lately I have just felt the need to stay close to home.

The prayer shawl ministry meets every Tuesday and the timing couldn't be more perfect. It's during the time Nick drives the school bus.

I'm really excited to meet everyone and see what they do. I also love the idea of making things for other people.

I'll post after I get back from there.

Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial