Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sudsy sacks with a bar of soap

I've decided to start offering bars of soap with my sudsy sacks. For now, these are purchased through Simply Cleansing. I have a few other friends who also make their own soap and plan to offer theirs as well. This way I can offer variety to my customers.

I wasn't going to offer the crocheted sudsy sacks and planned on replacing them all with my new knitted ones but decided to offer both instead. I like both patterns!

Lately, I've been trying to decide what I want to knit next.  I started this morning on knitting another towel set, but haven't been able to get into it. Perhaps, I'll rip it out and make a dish cloth instead.

I wonder if any of my readers have suggestions on what I should offer next on my etsy shop. I was thinking of making a set of wash cloths and a bar of soap for those that prefer that instead of a sudsy sack.

Until next time!

No comments: