More sudsy sacks and wash cloths

I've been busy knitting. I made two yellow sudsy sacks, a purple and green one, a cream colored one with brown flecks of color, and a pink, green and blue variegated wash cloth.

Right now on my needles is another wash cloth. I'm planning on making one of each design in the Leisure Arts booklet I've got since there are some patterns I've never made before in it. Actually the link is not the one I am using though I do own that booklet as well. I couldn't find the exact link for it.

I plan to knit some hats this week using my knitting loom.  After that I'll be trying to use some light weight yarn for a project yet to be determined.

Here are the sudsy sacks I made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber