Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Hanging towel set

Thanks to a friend who gave me the great idea to offer knitted towels and dish cloth sets, I made this one.
Not everyone likes hanging towels though so I also plan to offer just plain knit towels and dish cloths in whatever design you want. I plan to post up more pictures as I get them done. In the meantime, be sure to check out my etsy shop to see what new things I've made.

My next order is a sage colored towel with a heart dish cloth which I'll be happily knitting the next few days.

I'm also working on another pair of socks. I figure by the time I get done with several more pairs, I should be able to knit a sock without having to concentrate too much. Right now, the whole process is still new to me, but soon it will be a normal part of my every day life!

Until next time!

No comments: