Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

First pair of socks

I finally finished my first pair of socks. I am not counting the first sock I ever knit because I didn't make a set. I really enjoyed using this yarn. It was the first time I have ever used sock yarn like this. The kind that makes a pretty pattern. Sock yarn is surprise yarn to me because I never know what the pattern will look like.  To be quite honest, I thought the socks would look like a zebra!

I've already started making another pair for myself and I have yet to figure out what it will look like exactly. There are shades of brown, green and purple in it. I think it will make an interesting looking pair of socks!

I bought that yarn because I was so sure that the first pair was not going to fit Nick and so this was going to be his pair, but as it turns out the socks fit him great! So, I guess I'll take this second pair. Seems that the purple is more dominant anyways.

No comments: