Sock- second time around

So as you read earlier, I took out the first sock I was making and started over...

So far so good. I'm just now working on the heel flap. When I start working on the gusset I will take pictures of that process, since this sock looks so similar to the first one.

I've really been taking my sweet time with it. I don't want to mess up on it again. So, I've been knitting a round dish cloth. This is my 8th or 9th try to make a round one and so far so good. I only have a few rounds left.

I will definitely be posting up some pictures of it when I get it done. It's not a hard pattern but it takes all my concentration to do, so I doubt I will be making any more of them. I really like the simple knit and purl designs.

I got some cotton yarn on sale at Pamida's on Tuesday. And what a great deal it was! But it's not for my etsy shop. I'm not ready yet to reveal what it's for, so you'll just have to wait and see!

Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber