One of these days...

I will learn to let things be. There was a loose loop on my sock. I had help on the way. (Monday to be exact) But nooooo.... I couldn't just let it sit over the weekend. I had to try and figure it out. And what happened?

I took the needles out and began pulling. I took out the heel parts and left myself with just the leg part and then I tried to put the needles back in but they loops were so tiny I couldn't get it back in. So I unraveled the whole thing!!

Starting over from scratch, I decided to do a different rib for the cuff. Rather than a single rib, I'm doing a triple rib. It looks more like stockinette so I'm told. There isn't as much of a draw in as there was before.

If all goes well, I'll have it back to where I started by Monday. And I'll post up pictures since it looks a bit different.

Comments

Moms Crafts 4 U said…
We all have those days :s Hope this week is a better one for you!

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial