Rouser and the bicycle

The other day I was talking to Rouser (one of our neighbor's beagle puppies) through the window in the bedroom which is raised since we live in a fifth wheel camper. The more I talked to him the more I laughed because he kept turning his head from side to side trying to figure out where I was. I went into the living room to tell Nick about it and just a few seconds later, we heard him barking. We went outside to see what was up, only to see him staring at the bicycle which leans up against the camper right below the bedroom window with his fur standing on end.

It was hilarious! I guess he couldn't figure out why and how the bicycle was talking to him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber