Paton yarn

Today at the knitting meeting I go to on Mondays, the lady from the yarn store in town brought with her some yarns on clearance. They were mainly 100% cotton. I bought a skein of some pastel blue/green and white yarn by Paton. I love it!! I'm just sad that she won't be carrying it anymore! No 100% cotton yarn at all. She said it was because no one was buying any. I understand she has to keep what she sells in her store and not what sits on the shelf, but I would rather buy from her than buy from other places. I'm just going to try and get more before it's all gone.

I've gotten so used to knitting with cotton that I find it hard to knit with anything else. I get the feeling that those in the group think I ought to branch out and make something other than dish cloths,  (based on their comments to me) but I just enjoy it so much! I don't know why. I don't know if it's because they are a small project that I can do in one sitting. Heaven knows how many projects I've got started and stashed away with no desire to finish them. There just isn't enough room for that in the camper!

Here's the sudsy sack I made with the yarn. I love how soft and smooth it feels. I can't wait to try it out!


Find them for sale in my etsy shop!

I got the pattern here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber