Needles and yarn

The needles that I prefer knitting with are Brittany needles. I buy them from the local yarn store. The prices are very reasonable and since I've made the switch from metal to wood, I'll never use metal again! I love the way the wooden needles feel in my hand, not to mention the fact that the yarn doesn't slip off the needles.

I also like the fact that the needles are made in the USA. They are a family company committed to using recyclable materials for their packaging. The needles are made of birch. The best part I love about the needles is that they come with a five year guarantee against flaws and breakage from normal use. For more about this great company go here.

The yarn I've been using for my sudsy sacks and wash cloths/dish cloths is Peaches and Creme. (unless otherwise noted) The peaches and creme yarn is made in the USA. To learn more about the company go here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial