Thursday, June 17, 2010

First etsy sale!

I'm excited!! I just got home after a long shopping day at Walmart. (don't get me started on the remodeling!) I walked in exhausted and just wanted to go to sleep.

But I cooled off with some water and decided to check my email. A note from paypal awaited me and brightened up my day. I sold my first item on etsy! And with luck, it's only the beginning!

Now, I know what I'll be busy doing this afternoon and tonight. Crocheting more sudsy sacks to add to my listings.

When I go to Kansas City at the end of this summer, I plan to find some organic cotton yarn and see if it'll be worth it to make some sudsy sacks from it. The yarn is three times if not more than what I'm paying now and I don't want to charge much for the things... But I'll just have to see... I might just get it on sale or with a coupon and when they're gone they're gone!

Until next time!

No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...