Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ballband dish cloth

As promised, here are some pictures of the ballband dishcloth I made awhile back. I used variegated colors on them but plan to try changing colors on the next batch.

I have just been busy filling my order for Magnolia Health and Home. I had written a few days ago about having five sudsy sacks done but I found a better pattern for them so I had to start all over!

The good news is that I have finished all ten of them and have only three wash cloths left to do. I plan to finish them this weekend and mail them out on Monday or Tuesday.

Here are the ballband pics:






No comments:

Old Shale Scarf and fabric

I bought some yarn this week but could not bring myself to start another project until I finished at least one of my current WIP's. So, ...