Nick recently bought me a dish cloth pattern and a new cone of yarn. I've been busy knitting all week trying to use up the cone of yarn to give me an idea of how many I can make with one cone. So far, I've made 6 and there is still a lot of yarn left. My guess is that I'll be able to make 8-9 dish cloths. Not bad!
I like the pattern. It's easy to knit, but it gets tiresome only because of how I copied down the pattern. I used index cards and there are so many cards to go through. And the way I wrote it down is a bit confusing too. I just need to get to the library to make a copy of the pattern.
Speaking of patterns, I'm planning on getting a three ring binder and making paper copies of my pdf patterns so I have one easy place to get to all of them. I plan on organizing them into categories too. Like free to share with others and copyrighted must buy your own copy.
I'm hoping to find one of those zippered pouches that fit in a binder to hold my pocket scissors and needle. Maybe a crochet hook or two.
Until next time!