Sunday, May 2, 2010

Faith

On the drive home from Nevada, we watched the lightning, listened to the thunder and watched the falling rain beat upon the earth.

I saw something I've seen a thousand times only in a different way. The road we traveled was dark. We could not see what was to come- only what was directly in front of us. That is until the sky lit up- a bolt of lightning before us and you could see the road up ahead.

It was just a quick glance. But a reminder of what was there. God spoke to me and said-

Sometimes you can't see what lies ahead. But I am there. I will guide you on unfamiliar paths. Paths that you may not know where they lead. Trust me to get you where you need to go. And as you walk in faith, I will show you glimpses of what is to come. To give you hope.


(I found this note cleaning out a drawer this weekend that I wrote when we lived in KS)

No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...