Ballband dish cloth easier than I thought!

So... I've been busy knitting items for my etsy shop and I remembered a pattern I had stashed away that was on the inside label of the yarn I buy. I've seen it numerous times but I never looked at it up close. Well, I did when I first started knitting and it looked so complicated, I never bothered to read the pattern.

So I dug it out yesterday and read through the pattern and was still a bit unsure of some of the abbreviations and terminology. Nevertheless I began knitting it and found it was super EASY! And the abbreviations I wasn't sure about, "YF" and "YB" made me laugh.

All it meant was to move the yarn to the front and to the back. While it is an easy pattern, I have had to take it out three times. It definitely needs my concentration. (so no watching t.v. while trying to knit)

I will post up a picture of it when I get it completed.

Even though my site has no listings, the web addy is: www.noelwright.etsy.com

I'm hoping to have at least 10 listings by June 1st.

Better get busy knitting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber