Where are my socks?

I've been so busy making a new scarf for my sister that I have neglected working on my socks. I am hoping to get more done though before Monday as I want the knitting gals to help me with the heel flap. I don't know though how much I will get done this weekend.

The yarn I'm using for my sister's scarf is so beautiful. It's really growing on me. I wasn't sure what I thought of the color at first, because I had it set in my mind of a particular color I was going to buy and they were out of it. The more I knit with it, the more I like it. I may have to snag a few skeins for myself! It is very warm and soft and will keep her warm. I just hope I can finish it before this winter weather is over with!

I'll post up a picture when I get it completed. And maybe my sister will send me a picture of her wearing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber