Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Impossible Dream

From time to time, I will post notes I took at church.

Date: April 6, 2008
Title: The Impossible Dream
Passage: Jeremiah 32:17,20; 33:2-3

-God delights...
in doing impossible things through improbable people.
-God must be the source...
of your dreams.
-God invites...
you to dream impossible dreams that only He can fulfill.

Sanctified Dreaming

-Ordinary people allowing God to do the extraordinary...
-Explore the possibilities.
Great dreams are birthed when we believe that...
-God is able.
There is nothing too difficult for God.
-God is desirous
1 Corinthians 2:9
-God has promised
Psalm 37:4
-God invites us
John 14:12-14

What are the conditions?
-Abide in Him
John 15
-Hearts in His
-Minds on His kingdom

We dream little dreams. Why?

Fellowship with Him must be genuine.
Ask in His name and for his glory.

Begin to dream BIG dreams.

to be continued...

No comments:

Old Shale Scarf and fabric

I bought some yarn this week but could not bring myself to start another project until I finished at least one of my current WIP's. So, ...