Job 5:19

We're planning a trip this weekend to see the grandparents and the Klepels. I'm so excited! Normally, when we head that way, we are so rushed to visit with everyone that we hardly have time to really visit. So, we decided to just visit family. Only 4 more months to go!

We're needing to go chop some more firewood as our supply is getting low. So glad that we have a place to to chop free wood. What a blessing!

Been working on my scripture memory again. Sure would like to get it all memorized soon. Between this and learning lyrics to hymns- I'm sure to have things to do while cleaning and to keep my mind from wandering.

This scripture was given to me 7 years ago in my personal devotions. I'll close with it.

"He shall deliver thee in six troubles, yea in seven there shall no evil touch thee." Job 5:19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial