Thursday, January 10, 2008

Butter dips recipe

Butter dips with soup for dinner was on the menu today. It's my favorite recipe from Betty Crocker

Melt 1/4 cup butter in square pan at 450 degrees. Remove pan from oven.

measure 1 1/4 cup of flour (can substitute soft wheat flour-but might need to add a tad more) with 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt. Mix together. Add 2/3 cup milk. Add enough flour to form a soft dough. Knead 10 times.

Roll out into an 8 inch square. Cut into strips, and then half of that. Dip each strip in butter, coating both sides. Arrange in pan. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and paprika and pepper on top and parmesan cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.

Mmmm! delicious!!


No comments:

Old Shale Scarf and fabric

I bought some yarn this week but could not bring myself to start another project until I finished at least one of my current WIP's. So, ...