Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'd be rich

If I had a dime for every time someone asked me, "Are you going to ask for Huck back?" I'd be rich! Now that we have our own place again, I can't tell you how many people are asking me that question. The answer is a big loud "NO!" That would be rude and inconsiderate to the family who now owns him. We went to go see him a few weeks ago and he is so happy there. We would never think for a second to bring him back to our place. He has a very good life over there. Huck has adjusted better at their place than I ever imagined he would. They are his family as far as we are concerned. He has the best life. He doesn't have to sit and howl in his dog kennel all day long. He gets to roam around their house sleeping where ever he wants. He has plenty of other dogs to play with. Their kids play with him as well. He is loved very much by them. Their kids think he's the greatest and smartest dog in the world. And you know what, I think they are right!

No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...