Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's springtime!

I love springtime! Nick and I went for a Sunday drive the other day and watched some baby goats (kids) playing in the pasture. They were so cute! Leaping and running around with the goats. One of the male goats had a bell tied around his neck and a rope attached. We wondered what it was for, but when he took off towards the barn, the others followed right behind him following the sound of the bell.

Does anyone know what either of these two flowers are? I would love to know! The purple ones are so fragrant! what about the white ones?




We've got bunches of wild green onions popping up all over the yard. I wish I could cut some up and add to a salad, but I'm not sure if these have been sprayed or not. By humans (pesticides) or cats marking their territory!!! I can't wait to have a garden of my own and be able to enjoy them whenever I want!

No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...