Why I hate plastic

I officially hate plastic containers for storing food. I made some fajitas for dinner today and used one to store the leftovers in. I thought I picked it up too hastily when I looked down and saw fajita sauce running down my dress. So, I went and got the stain out of it and put on a new dress. I went to put it in the fridge and happened to look down. I watched in horror as sauce dripped all over the fridge door and floor. I rushed it back to the sink dripping it everywhere! Somehow I got a two inch cut in the bottom of the plastic container. I have no idea how it got there and when. I finally got the stains up off the carpet, (who in the world installs carpet in the kitchen, anyways?) I cleaned up the fridge door, around the seals and scrubbed down my cupboard doors. As soon as I can, I'm buying some glass containers to keep leftovers in. Anyone know of a good place to find some inexpensively? I may just start hitting the garage sales around here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial