Pages

Friday, February 2, 2007

hats hats and more hats!

My parents and grandma came to visit on Tuesday. My mom brought along a knitting loom and showed me all the hats that she has been making. Of course, I HAD to know how she made them so she taught me. I can't believe how easy it is! I am making my fourth hat today and hope to have a bunch more made before christmas. I know, I know, christmas is a ways off, but I always have to start early, way early...

The looms can be bought at Walmart for less than $15. You get 4 different sized looms, a needle, and a hook and instructions.

This link shows you all the things you can make with it. Not just limited to hats...

2 comments:

Gunner said...

Do you have a link to the models? My wife may be interested in something like this.

when is the hairy guy going to post?

Noel Wright said...

models? eh? well, I can't say that I'm a model but if you want to see me in the four hats I just made in the last few days go to: http://flickr.com/photos/phojonick/380201601/

oh and nick said he just posted a few days ago...