Living more with less

My favorite kind of books have always been how-to's. Normally, I scan through the book and read bits and pieces reading from right to left. This past week, I read from cover to cover from left to right, volumes one and three Tightwad Gazette. I really enjoyed reading them. Most of the information presented I have either already been practicing for years, or have no interest in doing. However, I did find a few new good tips which I will share at a later date.

The book I am reading now is called Living more with less by Doris Janzen Longacre. I have read bits and pieces of it three times, and now I am reading it all the way through. It was written a long time ago but it is still becoming my favorite book. I am hoping to find it used somewhere.

I have been learning more in it than I have any other simplicity living book. I will be sharing some things that I have been learning later as well as thoughts on the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial